Remedial Therapy & Fitness are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. This European Union legislation addresses the handling of personal data. It applies to the personal data of everyone in EU regardless of where the information is collected, stored or processed. For the purposes of this Policy, “Data Protection Legislation” shall be taken to mean GDPR and any UK law concerning the protection of personal data, including any legislation which supplements or replaces GDPR and the Data Protection Act 1998.
Responsibilities of Remedial Therapy & Fitness
Under Article 28 of the regulation we have a responsibility to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to demonstrate that when you collect personal data, it is processed in a manner compliant with the requirements of the GDPR.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
Remedial Therapy & Fitness is a data controller as we collect data about our members. This means that we determine the purpose and means of processing the data for our business needs. This policy only applies to our site only.
What data we collect
Remedial Therapy & Fitness collects personal identifiable information such as:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.remedialtherapyfitness.co.uk
- Name and Date of Birth
- e-mail address & Physical Address
- Telephone Contact
- Client Health and progress data
- This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site.
- Information which subscribing to our service or requesting further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Use of your data
Collecting this data helps us understand your goals, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Consent and your rights
Remedial Therapy & Fitness will always get consent to store and use personal information. As we collect personal data from you, we will provide you with a clear description about what the information will be used for.
You have the right to know how you can access, correct and delete the information we have collected about you. Please contact us for details.